Monday 24 July 2017

NETBALL IS BEST!

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone!😀

Today I would like to talk about sports that is netball.💓
Before I talk more about netball, I would like to introduce myself first.

My name is Nur Farah Syakila Binti Selamat and I'm 18 years old.I'm from SM3K1T10 in KMS. I was born on 2nd of January 1999. My hobby is playing netball and jogging because I really love to do physical activity. My ambition is to be a Biology Lecture and really hope that my  dreams is not just a dream so I hope you all pray the best for me :D 

My family and I was lives in Taman Delima 2, Kluang, 86000 Johor. My previous school is at Sekolah Tinggi Kluang (STK) . I'am a netball STK team and for year 2016, netball STK under 13 was champion and for under 17 we get no 3. My coach are Miss Juanita and Madam Sakinah.


I really missing my netball team  ðŸ’–



No comments:

Post a Comment